Monday, June 23, 2008




Hello everyone! This is Jina Hawk, one of Nick & Julie's team members. I took a few photos of our trip and wanted to add them to the blog today. I hope it works! If not, check-in tomorrow. :)

There's one of the church-service, and one of the view at Manna Mission from the roof of one of the buildings that we're staying in. And also a picture of our team at lunch today - good chicken/peanut soup!

Alrighty. Enjoy! I'm off to dinner. Thanks so much for keeping up with us, and we'll be sure to post more soon!

Jina

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I loved seeing Bryce's ear! It is so great to see what you are all seeing. We are praying for you! And for Bryce's ear!

Laurie said...

Hi Ghana team we are praying for you everyday. Love Laurie

Laura Damon said...

I am praying for you guys! I love and miss you!!!
Laura

whereintheworld said...

Ghana Team,
We're praying for you. I just printed off the prayer calendar so I'll be able to pray a little more specifically but you all have been on my heart and mind lately.

Hello JULE, DAVID, MILLI and LYDY!! Love you guys!!!

Mark

Unknown said...

How wonderful to see these photos! God bless all of you....Mavis your hair looks great from the back view over lunch; Amy and April, you look wonderful, what an adventure. Know that Peggy has the prayer calendar on her file cabinet right over where she places her purse everyday so she is sure to say those prayers for the team. My calendar is over the computer and on the fridge at home. Happy birthing or doing His will; may the collective wisdom of Midwives past and present be with all of you. Be wonderful and safe; it is strong and courageous work you do in His name. God bless you! Barbara Petersen Friday 5:35 pm CST